Chiropractor Dr. Matthew Gloin, D.C. has been freeing people from pain and helping people live healthier lives since 2003 in his chiropractic clinic in Los Angeles, California. As a Chiropractor with tremendous experience and compassion he is extremely committed to promoting improved health and well being for his patients.
Dr. Gloin, D.C. uses a “whole person approach” when caring for his patients. He believes that all health issues must to be thoroughly examined and understood in order to optimally improve health. Treating symptoms is not the best way to promote health and as such extra attention must be given to the potential causes of health problems. He makes sure his patients understand their problem(s) so that they may be involved in the treatment and be proactive in the solution.
Initially, most of Dr. Gloin’s patients visit him for a health concern that they don’t understand. After the first visit they will have answers to such questions as “What’s wrong with me?”, “How long is this going to take?” and “How much will treatment cost?”. Dr. Gloin, D.C. employs a team approach to his treatment recommendations. More specifically, he will give his recommendations for care and then discuss with the patient the best approach to short and/or long term health goals and how to measure progress along the way.
By combining the very best of both traditional chiropractic “Diversified” technique and low force “Activator” technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing a warm, comforting atmosphere, Dr. Matthew B.T. Gloin, D.C. is able to help you to accelerate your journey to good health.
- University of Toronto 1994-1999 HBSc. (Major Biology, Minor Physiology and Minor Psychology), Toronto, ON, Canada
- National University of Health Sciences 1999 (Summa Cum Laude), Chicago, IL
- Southern California University of Health Sciences 1999-2002 Doctorate of Chiropractic, (Summa Cum Laude), Whittier, CA
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Parts I-IV Completed 2002
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2003
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce