Piriformis tightness can lead to various issues like Back pain or Sciatic nerve pain felt in various parts of the leg. The pirifomis is a deep hip rotator muscle and is often innervated by the sciatic nerve. Dr Gloin and Leda Lum from Live Well Chiropractic Pilates Center demonstrate a few ways to stretch your piriformis. Lack of flexibility in the low back and pelvic region can change the way that those areas are able to move and function.
Recent Body Wisdom
- Online LiveStreamed Pilates body weight exercise classes you can do at home
- Coronavirus Prevention Measures
- New Class for Back Pain! Back Fit and Release, Restore, Relax
- How To Self Massage of Trigger Points Therapy
- Spinal Exercises for home – Back Fit Series
- Neck and Shoulder release – Back Fit Series
- Shoulder Flexibility Exercises
Pilates classes are Available 7 days a week - see schedule for specific times. All classes are limited to five participants and utilize the Balanced Body Allegro Reformers.