AboutJessica Lemus, D.C., is a chiropractor serving Los Angeles and the surrounding communities of Southern California.
Dr. Jessica Lemus, D.C., uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in her patients’ lives. Dr. Jessica Lemus, D.C., truly cares for her patients and takes a “whole person” approach in chiropractic care by looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain. Dr. Jessica Lemus, D.C., strives to make patients feel welcome and comfortable in knowing that they are being treated with care and professionalism. She enjoys working with patients of any age, at any stage in life, in the pursuit of optimum spinal health and wellness.
California State University of Long Beach: B.S Major Biological Sciences, Minor Physiology
Southern California University of Health Science: Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Dr. Lemus is certified in Webster Technique. Webster Technique is a chiropractic analysis and gentle adjustment of the sacrum. As with all chiropractic adjustments, the intent is to improve the nervous system so the body can function better and pelvic balance can be improved. A balanced pelvis reduces undue tension to the pelvic muscles and ligaments. In pregnancy, if the pelvis is not balanced, it can lead to uneven pulling on the pelvic muscles and ligaments. When balance is restored to the mother’s pelvis, her uterus and pelvis function better. Additionally, the baby may be able to comfortably assume the best possible position throughout pregnancy and for birth. Chiropractic care in pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function in pregnancy and birth.
- Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) Certified Rocktape Provider
- Mckenzie Protocol: Lumbar
- Chiropractic Care
- Webster Technique
- Muscle Release Therapy (MRT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Kinesiotaping (Rocktape)
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
To contact Dr. Lemus by email please click here: email@example.com
Se Habla Español!