Our soft tissue therapists are the elite in the industry and combine deep tissue and sports therapy specifically to your needs for greater healing, relaxation and pain relief. Therapy sessions may include stretching and home exercise review for your particular complaint and added rehabilitative techniques to resolve your complaints. There will be a focus on connective tissues such as your muscles, ligaments and fascia and helping to restore and improve function. Your therapist will discuss these details during your session and decide on an appropriate path of treatment for you and may coordinate specific care with the doctor if you are being seen for chiropractic care as well.
Soft Tissue Therapy
|30 minute session||$60.00|
|55 minute session||$90.00|
|85 minute session||$140.00|
|115 minute session||$170.00|
The perfect gift for you or someone you care for.
*Therapist availability may vary, please be sure to inquire before scheduling
30 minute session $45.00
55 minute session $80.00
*Packages available on request
60 minute session $100
120 minute session $190
*Please call (323) 930-9355 to schedule as we want to select a time where the clinic environment will be peaceful for you to receive the best intended benefits.
Residential Soft Tissue Therapy*
Enjoy the benefits of a soft tissue therapy in the privacy of your own home. One of our therapists can be scheduled to come to your home and they will bring everything needed for you to escape and relax without the hassles of leaving home.
|60 minute session||$160.00|
|90 minute session||$225.00|
|120 minute session||$300.00|
*Therapist availability and rates may vary, please be sure to inquire before scheduling
Office Party & Soft Tissue Therapy
Many companies are now offering soft tissue therapy for their staff – please call us at (323) 930-9355 to discuss how we can tailor our expertise to your specific needs.
Live Well Etiquette, Procedures and Policies
- Gratuities are not included in any of our services or gift certificates. All gratitude are greatly appreciated, but at the client’s discretion.
- Cancellations. We require that you provide 24 hours advance notice of appointment cancellation or changes. Appointments canceled in less time will be billed in full.
- Late Arrivals. Our scheduling is designed to permit the correct amount of time to complete your service. A late arrival will deprive you of precious treatment time.
- For your benefit and for the courtesy of others, no cell phones or pagers are permitted in the studio.
- Therapists schedules are subject to change please call to verify.