In this video we show you a few exercises to deal with shoulder tightness and neck strain using a wall. The posterior neck muscles tend to be over stretched and shoulders rounded forward from sitting too much in cars and chairs. At Live Well Chiropractic and Pilates in Los Angeles we have developed a series of exercises that target these muscles groups.This video is an example of strengthening exercises you can do at home.
Recent Body Wisdom
- How To Self Massage of Trigger Points Therapy
- Spinal Exercises for home – Back Fit Series
- Neck and Shoulder release – Back Fit Series
- Shoulder Flexibility Exercises
- Reformer Bar – Stretch Series
- 3 ways to stretch your Piriformis helping Back Pain and Sciatica
- Easy Hamstring Stretches to Relieve Back Pain
Pilates classes are Available 7 days a week - see schedule for specific times. All classes are limited to five participants and utilize the Balanced Body Allegro Reformers.