These are a few stretches and Isometric neck exercises can really help with a neck pain situation. Slow light stretches help release the muscles. You don’t want to bend the neck too much before diagnosing the situation in case of herniated disc. The neck strengthening exercise here is isometric, so your applying resistance without bending or moving the neck so the Muscles engage but bones stay stable. With how much we stoop over our computers and steering wheels, it’s important to strengthening the back of the neck.
Recent Body Wisdom
- Online LiveStreamed Pilates body weight exercise classes you can do at home
- Coronavirus Prevention Measures
- New Class for Back Pain! Back Fit and Release, Restore, Relax
- How To Self Massage of Trigger Points Therapy
- Spinal Exercises for home – Back Fit Series
- Neck and Shoulder release – Back Fit Series
- Shoulder Flexibility Exercises
Pilates classes are Available 7 days a week - see schedule for specific times. All classes are limited to five participants and utilize the Balanced Body Allegro Reformers.