Pain and discomfort in the hip region can be caused by a variety of conditions. One of the most common reasons is piriformis syndrome. Dr. Matthew Gloin, D.C. From Live Well Chiropractic and Pilates Center in Los Angeles discusses the common complaint and provides some suggestions on how to treat it with chiropractic care, acupuncture, Pilates and massage. Like many physical complaints the physical issue needs to be understood and then flexibility, core strength and joint mobility need to be addressed for best results.
Recent Body Wisdom
- Online LiveStreamed Pilates body weight exercise classes you can do at home
- Coronavirus Prevention Measures
- New Class for Back Pain! Back Fit and Release, Restore, Relax
- How To Self Massage of Trigger Points Therapy
- Spinal Exercises for home – Back Fit Series
- Neck and Shoulder release – Back Fit Series
- Shoulder Flexibility Exercises
Pilates classes are Available 7 days a week - see schedule for specific times. All classes are limited to five participants and utilize the Balanced Body Allegro Reformers.